SBI! Results

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Darel and Bella's Wedding

Well folks thats it for now! I could go on forever but I need to stop some where. Check back every blue moon to see if I got any more up! ;) Until the next time!A lot of the pics we took on our camera didnt turn out very well, I am hopint my parents when they come home will bring a copy of the pics a hired photographer took. This is a nice pic to give you an idea it looks like.
Boy they sure prettied the car up! LOL, Darel said that a way down the road they had to wash it cuz it was so dirty, lol! Some one (I know who it was but i am not telling!) threw eggs on the front two tires, eehehehe. Some how I was able to get some of Darel's things so I stuffed his shoes with paper, LOL. They had one break down on the trip, they went to Paraguay for the day.
It was a simple wedding (that doens't mean there wasn't a lot of work!) yet very nice. We had a supper afterward and it was very good!
A picture, right after the 'legal' wedding, of our family. Rau and lil Debbie couldn't make it for the big event.
On the way town for the 'legal' wedding! The next day was the religious wedding.
After we dressed them both up we had a mock wedding. It was a great time and Dave, my brother, was the 'precher'. =)
The day before the 'legal' wedding us 2 familys got together and had a supper afterwards we took Darel over to another house and Bella stayed at the house we had supper. Us guys ganged up on Darel and the ladies ganged up on Bella!
Darel and Bella went repelling at some falls, my cousin filmed everything so they could put a video clip together.
Darel, Vima (a friend of Darel and Bella's) and Bella getting the invitations together.
Here is a picture of the two of them when they started dating way in the beginning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on your wedding Darel and Bella. Welcome to the family. Great pictures. Wish I could have been there.
Ant Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey Darel and Bella,

Wow! When I grow-up and get married I would like to have a wedding as beautiful. Bella I think you are very pretty and Darel should always treat you like the queen you are and since I know that he is a Bailey I know that he will do no less. Bella I believe that God has truly blessed you with a double portion of family. Not only do you have your own family but you now have the Baileys too and God chose well for you. Congratulation Darel and Bella I look forward in hearing many an anniversary story from to the Glory of God.
Love you,
Maw

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the comments. Wish you all could have been here. Love you all. More pict to come if denny gets them on.
More later,
Darel and Bella :-)