SBI! Results

Friday, February 09, 2007

Quick Febuary Update...

Hey all...here is a quick Febuary Update...we are planning on going to the village today and will prolly be back next week...after a that Mom, Lolly and I will be going down south to where Darel and Bella are, their baby is due this month and also my cousin is getting married and Lolly and I are going to be witnesses...so when i am down there i will prolly be posting pictures...you will receive notice when it is updated that is if you are on my update list...if not feel free to request me to add your email to my Blog email update list...or you can do so on the side...Debbie with her Grandpa!! He came up from down near the capital of Brazil to help Dave and Rau remodel their new house they just bought...

Debbie with both her Grandpas...
daughter, mom and grandpa...=)
opps...i didnt turn the picture before posting it...oh well...but you can see that she is cute, huh? =)
Debbie with her big smile...
Debbie in her new house....=)
Debbie in her Mom's dress...=)

Well folks thats if for now...until the next time! c'ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful picts of Lil Debbie. She is so sweet looking. A bit mischievious I bet, but look who she takes after? The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.
Ant Linda