SBI! Results

Friday, October 21, 2011


Here is a Video that was compiled by an Indian friend and I that we had for Kid's Day in 3 different villages, we were suppose to have it in one other one but it didn't work out yet. Enjoy! In my last post I sent out a request that if anyone has an digital video equipment that they can donate, we would love to have it so we can do more and better videos! I just got done with this video and will show it this weekend in the meetings and on Sunday to the kids at Sunday School.

We are Evangelizing to the men and women of tomorrow! They will be the next generation who will carry out the good news more people! We have to get them while they are young because once they grow up and they get married they become busy and have a lot of duties. So now is the time to reach out to them with the Love, Word and Power of God!

Join along side of us through prayer or financial support.

I, along with my wife are currently working under a local church in the big city were we do our big supply buying. About 2 years ago I stepped in as my parents supervise 4 to 5 other villages in 3 different States.

The Pastor of our local church said that we could receive financial support from others but I have decided not to worry about that and God has blessed us with teaching English in the tribe through the public school and opening up a group to teach English in the town near by, which has been a blessing financially.

I do not need money for myself, to advance the borders of this ministry for the kids we need more finances. I notice that there are many kids that don't come much and I asked our ministry team, "What would it take to reach out to more kids?" At first they didn't know the answer then one of them said, "Have more parties and events!" If you would like to pour in to this ministry financially we would love to see more kids reached.

I have my hands full with being in the ministry, teaching English, working with bees and now starting a project with planting trees. There is so much one can do, but so much can one do is by the realization that doing everything by your own effort and not by the Lord's Wisdom and Strength will be time wasting. Later I will explain more about the tree project! Enough for now!

<><

No comments: