SBI! Results

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanks Giving Break prt 1 Lake Tahoe!

The first part of my time with the McKay's. A crazy story how we met up. I was planning on going to Arcata on the cost line for Thanksgiving but the Lord closed the doors so I went with a friend from School to visit his family. I told them that I was in the Sacramento area and they told me it was 45 mins away. And we set a date for them to pick me up. Well the night before they went to pick me up I went to spend a night at my friend, Brandon's aunts house. I emailed them to let them know where i was going to be at. Dave called me a few hours later all excited and asked me if I knew where they lived...i replied that i didn't and he told me that it was just a few mins away from where they lived! It was so crazy how God set it all up! So they took me up to Lake Tahoe for the day...what an awesome adventure! Just that it was a cloudy day so we couldnt see the lake very well...We went right into the boarder of Nevada!
the McKay's an awesome family!
We ate at Hard Rock Cafe! They couldnt believe that I never heard of the "Rolling Stones" while there....
a beautiful place!
...............cold.......brrrrrrr.......
while up in the mountains it snowed a little!
it was soo nice!

No comments: