SBI! Results

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Break prt 2 Original Part of Sacramento!

During Thanksgiving break the McKay's took me to the Original part of Sacramento and we went on a train ride..fun!..............
.........
an old western town with modern cars...sooo hilarious!
it kinda reminded me of back home in Brazil....
............
me...eheheh
trains....
more trains!
lol...Andrew (my roommate), me and Taylor...
Dave, Taylor, Ally and Ian...an awesome family!
eheheheh...being crazy...
or ride!!
............
the wild west!!!
welcomes us.... ;)
a train museum...so fascinating!
help!
lol....playing with toy trains....
playing 007 with our wallets...
this train is soooo huge!!
trying to drive it...
........
went to Candy Heaven! they had chocolate covered crickets...lol...tasted like chocolate to me just a little crispy...LOL!

No comments: